Medium Sentient Humanoid (5d6)
Wasteland bandits who scavenge and prey on the weak.
STR 6 (3d6) AGI 3 (2d6) END 6 (3d6)
INT 3 (2d6) LOG 3 (2d6) WIL 6 (3d6)
CHA 3 (2d6) LUC 1 (1d6) REP 6 (3d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 15
RANGED DEFENCE 15
MENTAL DEFENCE 15
VITAL DEFENCE 15
SOAK 7; VULN none
SPEED 4; CLIMB 2; JUMP 6'/6'
CARRY 120lb (max lift 300lb)
Knife 4d6 (2d6+3 piercing damage)
Antique automatic rifle 4d6 (2d6 ballistic damage; range 8; auto)
Skills hardy 6 (3d6), combat 1 (1d6), perception 1 (1d6), tactics 1 (1d6), carousing 1 (1d6), disguise 1 (1d6), driving 2 (1d6), intimidation 1 (1d6), survival 3 (2d6), stealth 3 (2d6)
Gear knife, antique automatic rifle, thick robes
Ambush! Mutant Raiders are skilled at ambushing others in the Cursed Earth. In the ambush turn, they are able to take two full actions rather than just one.
Radiation resistance. Mutant Raiders are immune to radiation damage and radiation sickness.
Mutation. Individual Mutant Raiders can have a wide variety of mutations. Roll 1d6 on the following table:
1. Extra eyes. The Mutant Raider have extra eyes; they might be on the back of his head, in the palms of his hands, or somewhere else. He gains all-around vision and cannot be flanked.
2. Extra appendage. The Mutant Raider has more than the normal set of appendages - extra arms, legs, more than one nose, or four ears. Arms give her +1d6 STR, legs give her +1d6 AGI, and noses or ears give her +1d6 INT. However, she has a permanent -1d6 CHA.
3. Displaced Organs. The Mutant Raider might look human (almost), but his internal organs are all in a different place. He gains +2 SOAK, and is immune to any exploits which rely on the attacker targeting his anatomy for extra damage. However, anybody attempting medical assistance on him suffers a -2d6 to their check.
4. Poison fangs. Just like a poisonous snake, the Mutant Raider can bite and deliver a venomous toxin. Her unarmed attack increases by +1d6 and becomes piercing/poison damage.
5. Regeneration. The Mutant Raider can heal woulds that would kill a normal man, and regrow body parts even if they’ve been severed. As long as he is above 1 HEALTH, he automatically heals 1d6 HEALTH per hour.
6. Bone spikes. The Mutant Raider is covered in a layer of spikes which protrude through it from her bones. Her natural damage becomes piercing, and anybody who attempts to attack her unarmed takes 1d6 damage each time they strike.