Medium evil super sentient demon (12d6)
Master of the undead, lord of necromancers.
STR 10 (4d6) AGI 21 (6d6) END 10 (4d6)
INT 36 (8d6) LOG 36 (8d6) WIL 21 (6d6)
CHA 36 (8d6) LUC 6 (3d6) REP 21 (6d6)
MAG 55 (10d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 24
RANGED DEFENCE 36
MENTAL DEFENCE 48
VITAL DEFENCE 24
SOAK 6 (requires silver or holy, immune to fire); VULN none
PERCEPTION 12d6; truesight
SPEED 12; CLIMB 6; JUMP 42'/10'
CARRY 200lb (max lift 500lb)
Infernal touch 6d6 (3d6+4 necrotic damage)
Mental Attack 12d6 (6d6+6 damage)
Skills combat 3 (2d6), perception 10 (4d6), tactics 10 (4d6), social skill 8 (4d6), necromancy 21 (6d6)
Child of death. Any creature slain by Necius returns within one minute as a zombie or skeleton.
Aura of decay. A 30' aura around Necius causes 3d6 necrotic damage to any living creature which begins its turn within it.
Lord of the dead. All undead creatures obey Necius; this overrides any other compulsions, effects, abilities, or controls on them.
Demons include devils, fiends, daemons, succubi, and more. Demons are usually unique.
- Demons have the Evil virtue and can automatically sense Good within 5' per point of INT. They also have truesight.
- Demons are ancient and immortal and cannot be killed. Destroying a demon banishes it from that realm for 99 years.
- Demons are immune to fire and heat damage. Demons are immune to weapons which do not do holy damage or which are not made of silver.
- A demon can use all its actions for the turn to possess a victim within 5' per point of WIL; to do so, it makes a MAG mental attack.
- Demons can cause seeming accidents which do their natural damage. This is a LOG attack with a range of line-of-sight.
- Any sentient or super-sentient creature can sell its soul in the presence of a demon. Doing so merely requires the creature to make a clear, non-coerced agreement, either verbal or written. Selling one’s soul to a demon is an irreversible diabolical pact and gives the seller the Evil virtue.