Medium semi-sentient evil demonic beast (8d6)
Demonic hellhounds which serve evil powers.
STR 10 (4d6) AGI 15 (5d6) END 10 (4d6)
INT 10 (4d6) LOG 1 (1d6) WIL 10 (4d6)
CHA 10 (4d6) LUC 1 (1d6) REP 10 (4d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 32
RANGED DEFENCE 24
MENTAL DEFENCE 16
VITAL DEFENCE 24
HEALTH 48 (regenerate 1d6)
SOAK 8 (requires silver or holy, immune to fire); VULN none
IMMUNE fire, poison
PERCEPTION 6d6; truesight
SPEED 8; CLIMB 4; JUMP 30'/10'
CARRY 200lb (max lift 500lb)
Bite 8d6 (4d6+4 piercing/unholy damage)
Fire breath 4d6 (2d6 fire/unholy damage; cone 3)
Skills jumping 6 (3d6), running 6 (3d6), reactions 10 (4d6), tracking 6 (3d6), combat 10 (4d6), hardy 10 (4d6), perception 3 (2d6), stealth 8 (3d6)
Superior darksight. Hellhounds can see in the dark as though it were daylight.
Regeneration. Hellhounds regenerate 1d6 HEALTH at the start of each of their turns as long as they have more than 0 HEALTH.
Pounce. With a single leap, the hellhounds leaps upon its victim, bearing it to the ground and inflicting its regular natural damage (4d6+4 piercing/unholy). The target must be within the dog's horizontal jump distance of 30'.
Fire breath. Hellhounds can breathe fire in a 15' cone, attacking all in the area and doing 2d6 heat/fire damage to those it successfully hits.
Demons include devils, fiends, daemons, succubi, and more. Demons are usually unique.
- Demons have the Evil virtue and can automatically sense Good within 5' per point of INT. They also have truesight.
- Demons are ancient and immortal and cannot be killed. Destroying a demon banishes it from that realm for 99 years.
- Demons are immune to fire and heat damage. Demons are immune to weapons which do not do holy damage or which are not made of silver.
- A demon can use all its actions for the turn to possess a victim within 5' per point of WIL; to do so, it makes a MAG mental attack.
- Demons can cause seeming accidents which do their natural damage. This is a LOG attack with a range of line-of-sight.
- Any sentient or super-sentient creature can sell its soul in the presence of a demon. Doing so merely requires the creature to make a clear, non-coerced agreement, either verbal or written. Selling one’s soul to a demon is an irreversible diabolical pact and gives the seller the Evil virtue.