Gigantic super-sentient evil demon (13d6)
STR 45 (9d6) AGI 10 (4d6) END 55 (10d6)
INT 21 (6d6) LOG 21 (6d6) WIL 28 (7d6)
CHA 10 (4d6) LUC 3 (2d6) REP 28 (7d6)MAG 10 (4d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 44
RANGED DEFENCE 10
MENTAL DEFENCE 26
VITAL DEFENCE 58
SOAK 26 (requires silver or holy, immune to fire); VULN none
PERCEPTION 7d6; truesight
SPEED 7; CLIMB 4; JUMP 20'/20'
CARRY 1,000lb (max lift 2,250lb)
Claws 13d6 (7d6+9 slashing/unholy damage)
Barbed tail 10d6 (5d6 piercing damage; range 20)
Mental anguish 7d6 (4d6+7 psionic damage)
Skills combat 15 (5d6), perception 6 (3d6), reactions 6 (3d6), magical skill 45 (9d6)
Stop Right There! Enemies which try to move past Gozarr (move within 15 feet) are subject to a free action attack, which stops their movement if successful.
Rend. Gozarr inflicts the Restrained condition on a creature, requires an attack to escape. The victim takes 7d6+9 piercing/crushing damage at the start of its turns. If reduced to zero HEALTH, instead of forming a death dice pool, the victim is ripped in two, the two halves consumed greedily, and dies instantly.
Roar. Burst 13 does a mental attack, inflicting Afraid condition.
Trample. Gozarr can move through a smaller creature’s square, making a melee attack to knock the target aside and prone for 5d6 blunt damage.
Quake. Gozarr slams a foot on the ground, shaking the area within 7 squares. Gozarr makes a 9d6 vital attack against everybody within the area, knocking targets prone and doing 1d6 damage to them.
Monumental. Gozarr has SOAK 52 against ranged weapons.
Demons include devils, fiends, daemons, succubi, and more. Demons are usually unique.
- Demons have the Evil virtue and can automatically sense Good within 5' per point of INT. They also have truesight.
- Demons are ancient and immortal and cannot be killed. Destroying a demon banishes it from that realm for 99 years.
- Demons are immune to fire and heat damage. Demons are immune to weapons which do not do holy damage or which are not made of silver.
- A demon can use all its actions for the turn to possess a victim within 5' per point of WIL; to do so, it makes a MAG mental attack.
- Demons can cause seeming accidents which do their natural damage. This is a LOG attack with a range of line-of-sight.
- Any sentient or super-sentient creature can sell its soul in the presence of a demon. Doing so merely requires the creature to make a clear, non-coerced agreement, either verbal or written. Selling one’s soul to a demon is an irreversible diabolical pact and gives the seller the Evil virtue.