GREATER FIRE DEMON
GREATER FIRE DEMON
Gigantic evil super-sentient demon (14d6)
Master of fire and shadow.
STR 45 (9d6) AGI 15 (5d6) END 55 (10d6)
INT 21 (6d6) LOG 21 (6d6) WIL 28 (7d6)
CHA 15 (5d6) LUC 3 (2d6) REP 28 (7d6)
MAG 15 (5d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 48
RANGED DEFENCE 12
MENTAL DEFENCE 28
VITAL DEFENCE 62
SOAK 28 (requires silver or holy, immune to fire); VULN none
IMMUNE fire, poison
PERCEPTION 7d6; truesight
SPEED 7; CLIMB 4; JUMP 30'/30'
CARRY 1000lb (max lift 2250lb)
Tail smash 11d6 (6d6 blunt/unholy/fire damage)
Fiery longsword 14d6 (3d6+7 slashing/fire/unholy damage)
Flamewhip 11d6 (6d6 fire/unholy damage; range 14; grab)
Skills intimidation 12 (4d6), religion 20 (5d6), history 12 (4d6), insight 8 (3d6), concentration 15 (5d6), hardy 10 (4d6), tactics 3 (2d6), combat 15 (5d6), perception 3 (2d6)
Gear mastercraft giant longsword, mastercraft flamewhip
Fiery aura. Gormagister is surrounded by a 20' (4 squares) aura of fire. Any creature which enters or starts its turn in that aura takes 3d6 fire/evil damage.
Aura of Terror. Anybody who can begins their turn able to see Gormagister is affected by its aura of terror. A 7d6 mental attack renders the target afraid.
Combust. Gormagister makes an 11d6 ranged attack at a target within 21 squares; on a success, the target bursts into flame for 5d6+7 fire/evil damage and is Burning.
Whip grab. Gormagister can grab their opponents with a ranged attack using its flamewhip. A creature struck by the grab attack is Restrained and remains so until escape. An escape requires melee attack and is an action which places the victim free from the grab in an adjacent square. The target takes 6d6 fire/unholy damage at the start of its turns until it escapes.
Corruption. Gormagister makes a 5d6 mental attack against one target. If successful, the target gains one Dark point.
Demons include devils, fiends, daemons, succubi, and more. Demons are usually unique.
- Demons have the Evil virtue and can automatically sense Good within 5' per point of INT. They also have truesight.
- Demons are ancient and immortal and cannot be killed. Destroying a demon banishes it from that realm for 99 years.
- Demons are immune to fire and heat damage. Demons are immune to weapons which do not do holy damage or which are not made of silver.
- A demon can use all its actions for the turn to possess a victim within 5' per point of WIL; to do so, it makes a MAG mental attack.
- Demons can cause seeming accidents which do their natural damage. This is a LOG attack with a range of line-of-sight.
- Any sentient or super-sentient creature can sell its soul in the presence of a demon. Doing so merely requires the creature to make a clear, non-coerced agreement, either verbal or written. Selling one’s soul to a demon is an irreversible diabolical pact and gives the seller the Evil virtue.