Medium sentient evil demon (10d6)
Bringer of temptation.
STR 6 (3d6) AGI 15 (5d6) END 6 (3d6)
INT 21 (6d6) LOG 21 (6d6) WIL 15 (5d6)
CHA 21 (6d6) LUC 6 (3d6) REP 15 (5d6)
MAG 36 (8d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 20
RANGED DEFENCE 30
MENTAL DEFENCE 40
VITAL DEFENCE 20
SOAK 5 (requires silver or holy, immune to fire); VULN none
IMMUNE fire, poison
PERCEPTION 10d6; truesight
SPEED 10; CLIMB 5; JUMP 30'/6'
CARRY 120lb (max lift 300lb)
Cursed dagger 5d6 (3d6+3 piercing/unholy/poison damage)
Claws 7d6 (1d6+3 slashing/unholy/poison damage)
Inevitable misfortune 3d6 (1d6+3 damage)
Skills combat 3 (2d6), perception 10 (4d6), tactics 10 (4d6), seduction 10 (4d6), bluffing 10 (4d6), linguistics 10 (4d6), enchantment 3 (2d6), insight 10 (4d6)
Corrupting kiss. If a cubi kisses a willing humanoid, the target gains one Dark Point. The cubi also recovers 3d6 HEALTH.
Change shape. A cubi can make an 10d6 mental attack against a person within 30'. If successful, it is able to use illusion magic to change its appearance to appear in a form most desireable to that target.
Bewitching summons. The cubi makes 10d6 mental attack against a person within 30'. If successful, the target is Charmed. The cubi can only do this once per round.
Word of sleep. The cubi makes a 10d6 mental attack against a person within 30'. The target becomes Sleeping. The cubi can only do this once per round.
Demons include devils, fiends, daemons, succubi, and more. Demons are usually unique.
- Demons have the Evil virtue and can automatically sense Good within 5' per point of INT. They also have truesight.
- Demons are ancient and immortal and cannot be killed. Destroying a demon banishes it from that realm for 99 years.
- Demons are immune to fire and heat damage. Demons are immune to weapons which do not do holy damage or which are not made of silver.
- A demon can use all its actions for the turn to possess a victim within 5' per point of WIL; to do so, it makes a MAG mental attack.
- Demons can cause seeming accidents which do their natural damage. This is a LOG attack with a range of line-of-sight.
- Any sentient or super-sentient creature can sell its soul in the presence of a demon. Doing so merely requires the creature to make a clear, non-coerced agreement, either verbal or written. Selling one’s soul to a demon is an irreversible diabolical pact and gives the seller the Evil virtue.