Medium sentient evil demon (7d6)
Rank and file infernal soldier.
STR 10 (4d6) AGI 15 (5d6) END 10 (4d6)
INT 10 (4d6) LOG 10 (4d6) WIL 10 (4d6)
CHA 10 (4d6) LUC 1 (1d6) REP 10 (4d6)
MAG 6 (3d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 28
RANGED DEFENCE 21
MENTAL DEFENCE 14
VITAL DEFENCE 21
SOAK 7 (requires silver or holy, immune to fire); VULN none
IMMUNE fire, poison
PERCEPTION 6d6; truesight
SPEED 7; CLIMB 4; JUMP 30'/10'
CARRY 200lb (max lift 500lb)
Glaive 7d6 (4d6+4 slashing/unholy damage; pain)
Skills stealth 6 (3d6), hearing 4 (2d6), climbing 6 (3d6), tactics 10 (4d6), polearms 6 (3d6), hardy 10 (4d6), religion 4 (2d6), perception 3 (2d6)
Gear glaive, chainmail
Infernal glaive. A hit from Bellicus' infernal glaive causes the target to gain the Pain condition. This only applies when the demon itself is using the glaive - in anybody else's hands it is a regular glaive.
Army of one. Whenever Bellicus is injured, he may spawn a duplicate of himself within 30' as a reaction. Duplicates do not share the ability to spawn. Should Bellicus be reduced to zero HEALTH, all duplicates disappear.
Demons include devils, fiends, daemons, succubi, and more. Demons are usually unique.
- Demons have the Evil virtue and can automatically sense Good within 5' per point of INT. They also have truesight.
- Demons are ancient and immortal and cannot be killed. Destroying a demon banishes it from that realm for 99 years.
- Demons are immune to fire and heat damage. Demons are immune to weapons which do not do holy damage or which are not made of silver.
- A demon can use all its actions for the turn to possess a victim within 5' per point of WIL; to do so, it makes a MAG mental attack.
- Demons can cause seeming accidents which do their natural damage. This is a LOG attack with a range of line-of-sight.
- Any sentient or super-sentient creature can sell its soul in the presence of a demon. Doing so merely requires the creature to make a clear, non-coerced agreement, either verbal or written. Selling one’s soul to a demon is an irreversible diabolical pact and gives the seller the Evil virtue.