CHAIN DEMON (CENOBITE)
CHAIN DEMON (CENOBITE)
Medium sentient evil demon (8d6)
Wielder of chains.
STR 10 (4d6) AGI 10 (4d6) END 10 (4d6)
INT 10 (4d6) LOG 10 (4d6) WIL 10 (4d6)
CHA 10 (4d6) LUC 10 (4d6) REP 10 (4d6)
MAG 15 (5d6)
MELEE DEFENCE 24
RANGED DEFENCE 24
MENTAL DEFENCE 32
VITAL DEFENCE 24
SOAK 8 (requires silver or holy, immune to fire); VULN none
IMMUNE fire, pain, poison
PERCEPTION 6d6; truesight
SPEED 8; CLIMB 4; JUMP 20'/10'
CARRY 200lb (max lift 500lb)
Spiked chain 6d6 (3d6+4 slashing/unholy damage; great reach, trap)
Skills hardy 10 (4d6), combat 6 (3d6), perception 3 (2d6), tactics/reactions 3 (2d6), magical skill 6 (3d6), stealth 6 (3d6, insight 10 (4d6)
Gear spiked chains, chainmail
Spiked chain. Angelicus has two spiked chains in pace of forearms with a reach of 20' (4 squares); on a successful hit it renders the target Restrained until it shakes off the status or the demon releases it. Angelicus has two chains and can immobilize two foes at once. It does not suffer dual-wielding penalties for using two chains. An immoblized foe automatically suffers 3d6+4 slashing/unholy damage at the start of each of its turns until it escapes the chains completely.
Pain immunity. Angelicus completely immune to pain in all its forms.
Demons include devils, fiends, daemons, succubi, and more. Demons are usually unique.
- Demons have the Evil virtue and can automatically sense Good within 5' per point of INT. They also have truesight.
- Demons are ancient and immortal and cannot be killed. Destroying a demon banishes it from that realm for 99 years.
- Demons are immune to fire and heat damage. Demons are immune to weapons which do not do holy damage or which are not made of silver.
- A demon can use all its actions for the turn to possess a victim within 5' per point of WIL; to do so, it makes a MAG mental attack.
- Demons can cause seeming accidents which do their natural damage. This is a LOG attack with a range of line-of-sight.
- Any sentient or super-sentient creature can sell its soul in the presence of a demon. Doing so merely requires the creature to make a clear, non-coerced agreement, either verbal or written. Selling one’s soul to a demon is an irreversible diabolical pact and gives the seller the Evil virtue.